Monday, November 14, 2011

It's been way too long

Hello friends!
As you may have noticed, we failed to post anything the month of October. This is due in great part to the amount of time I have been devoting to my law school applications and in some part to laziness on behalf of your humble narrators. Well I have turned in all of my law school applications and happen to have a bit of free time this week. So, beginning today, consider yourself blogged up for the rest of the week. That's right, I will put a new shiny blog post up complete with pictures everyday. In the words of a great man and personal role model, "hold onto your butts" because this is going to be awesome!

PS: This one doesn't count as today's post, you can tell by the lack of shine and pictures.

1 comments:

Jacque said...

I can't wait! I love that you both are there and look forward to reading your adventures. You're both, as always, inspiring. Love you guys!

Post a Comment